- The consignment period is 90 days (SEASONAL). After 90 days your items are donated to the store. These items will be given away, used on $1 clearance rack or in a Stuff-a-Bag sale.
- If you want your items back, you must find & pick up items within 3 days of end of consignment period or they become the property of Wear It Again Kids & Family Too! (Consignor is responsible for finding items).
- Consignors will receive 40% of the selling price (or 50% with 1 hour volunteering in store a month.) Store Credit Accounts will receive 60% of selling price in store credit after item sells. Price will be adjusted according to sales, markdowns etc.
- Clothing MUST be in excellent condition and still in style, purchased within last 2-3 years.
- Clothing MUST be freshly laundered (within a couple days of bringing in) and on hangers, or laid flat in a tote. Items WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED if brought in piles or garbage bags.
- There will be a 25¢ cleaning fee per item if clothing needs to be washed or ironed and will be deducted off sale price.
- We accept 40 items at a time and there is a ONE TIME FEE of $5 to set up account.
- First-time consignors must make an appointment – after that you can use drop & run. Drop & Run: clothing that is not in excellent condition & saleable will be donated. (No Exceptions)
- Store will set the price of the item.
Toys & Baby Gear accepted under following conditions:
- Parents should check the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s website (www.cpsc.gov) for any recalls before bringing in your toys and items.
- Toys that need batteries must have batteries in it, CLEAN, and in good working condition.
- If toys need to be cleaned, there will be a $1 fee per item. If new batteries are needed there will be a $1 fee for replacement.
- Strollers, walkers, climbers, highchairs, exersaucers, etc MUST be clean and in excellent condition. $2 fee will be charged if store needs to clean. We do not accept car seats that are more than 5 years old.
The better the item looks, the more likely it will sell.
PLEASE inspect the items before bringing them in. Item should be ready to sell: CLEAN, WRINKLE FREE, buttons buttoned, zippers zipped, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.